Have you been thinking about capturing or exploring your family history? This is the year to work on it. Whether you are just beginning or have been researching for years, join others who enjoy this hobby. Find and document those unique stories about your family. Our genealogy club is “Digging Into Roots Together” (DIRT) and we will be meeting in a hybrid fashion on Wednesday, January 25, 2023, from 1:30 pm – 3:30 pm. You can come in person at The Lake House Osprey 2 or join us virtually via Zoom: click here.
We can help you with:
- How to begin researching your family genealogy
- How to document and organize what you already have
- How to search for family information
- How to digitize all your current holdings – photos, documents, audio and video
- How to interview
- How to publish your family history
- How to solve some of those brick walls
- Sharing your stories
- Getting help from others
For additional information, please contact Lynn Baker at firstname.lastname@example.org.
-Submitted by Lynn Baker