July is another busy month at Freshfields. Check out all the activities:
Farmers Market on Mondays from 3:00 pm until 7:00 pm has fresh organic produce, local food products, and Lowcountry crafts. Click here to see which vendors will be there. Please note that there will not be a Farmers Market on Monday, July 3.
Cars & Coffee on Saturday, July 15 from 9:00 am until 11:00 pm. Check out the unique, antique and other cool cars.
Jazz Night at Porch Bar at Andell Inn on Thursdays from 6:00 pm until 8:00 pm featuring a local group.
Cake Decorating Class at Ben & Jerry’s from 9:30 am until 11:30 am on Tuesday, July 11 and Saturday, July 29.
Music on the Green is a free, family friendly event from 6:00 pm until 9:00 pm. Guests are encouraged to bring blankets and chairs to listen to the following bands:
- Friday, July 7 features The Rising Tide
- Friday, July 14 features The Vistas
- Friday, July 21 features Black Water Band
- Friday, July 28 features Ocean Drive Party Band
Starlight Cinema Series is another free family event. The movie starts at 8:30 pm on Wednesdays and guests are encouraged to bring beach chairs and blankets for the following:
- Wednesday, July 5 features Top Gun: Maverick
- Wednesday, July 12 features Sing 2
- Wednesday, July 19 features Minions: The Rise of Gru
- Wednesday, July 26 features Grease
Click here for more information about the activities above. In the event of inclement weather, check the Freshfields website for a cancellation notice.