Shag the night away under the stars at the Folly Beach Edwin S. Taylor Fishing Pier, where DJ Jim Bowers will be spinning the hottest oldies and beach music for you all night long.
May 26, June 16, July 7, August 18, and September 15
- Event hours: 7-11 p.m.
- Beverages will be available for purchase on site. ID is required to purchase alcohol.
- Food and snacks will be available for purchase at Pier 101 and the pier’s Gift & Tackle Shop located at the entrance to the pier.
- No outside beverages or coolers are permitted.
- Food, beverage, and any parking fees are not included in price.
- No refunds issued or rain dates scheduled. If an event is cancelled due to inclement weather, your receipt will be good for any other 2017 Moonlight Mixer. You must keep and present your receipt to gain admission into the next 2017 Moonlight Mixer of your choice.
- To minimize sway and preserve the structural integrity of the pier, line dancing is not allowed at the Moonlight Mixers.
- Online registration ends at midnight on the day before each event. On the day of the event, admission can be purchased by calling 843-795-4386 by 2 p.m. or at the event gate if available.
- Buy Online! Advance general admission:$8
- At the gate: $10 (based on availability)
Park fees, operating schedules, and hours are subject to change without notice.
(Photo credit: CCPRC website)