Join us for a two-mile non-competitive fun run and walk and special preview of the Holiday Festival of Lights at James Island County Park, hosted by the Charleston County Parks and Recreation Commission (CCPRC). After reaching the finish line, participants are invited to enjoy all that the festival has to offer.
Get Some Exercise & Sneak Peek of the Holiday Festival of Lights!
- When: November 8
- Where: James Island County Park
- General Admission: $12 per person until November 8. $15 per person on November 8.
- Move IT! Pass members: $10
- Preregister online. Tickets are limited and must be purchased in advance.
- Ages 2 and under are free, but will still need a ticket. You will be asked at check-out how many children ages 2 and under will be with you. At that time, please enter the amount.
- Course Map (PDF)
- Event begins at 6:30 p.m. Please plan to arrive early; the park will close to all traffic at 6:30 PM and will not reopen until approximately 8:30PM.
- All participants must be preregistered and have a ticket to enter the park. Receipt of purchase will not be accepted.
- Tickets purchased 7 or more days in advance will be mailed to the address on file. Tickets purchased fewer than 7 days can be picked up at the James Island County Park gatehouse upon entrance to the event.
- Registration closes when space is full. Lost tickets will not be replaced.
- For your safety, bicycles are not allowed.
(Photo credit: CCPRC website)