Thank you in advance for your help maintaining the cleanliness and quality of The Lake House by following the rules below:
Lake House Fitness Center Guidelines
- Children 15 years and under must be under the direct supervision of an adult.
- Use of fitness equipment is limited to people 14 years of age and older. All youth may use the stretching and exercise rooms under the direct supervision of an adult.
- Proper fitness attire is required; i.e., closed-toed shoes must be worn.
- Please wipe down all equipment after use.
- Beverages in sealable plastic containers are permitted. Food is not permitted in the fitness center.
- Please use equipment properly to prevent damage and ensure personal safety.
- Please return all equipment to the proper place after use.
- Please put personal items in the areas provided.
- In case of emergency, call 911 or use the emergency call button in the hallway next to the director’s office.
-Submitted by The Lake House