Do you want to help us fight Alzheimer’s Disease (AD)?
Healthy volunteers needed for Brain Imaging, Aging and Memory (I AM) Research Study.
The Medical University of South Carolina (MUSC) is conducting a brain imaging research study on 300 normal aging adults. We are recruiting cognitively healthy men and women who:
- Are in general good heath between the ages of 45-85 years old with no memory problems or other medical conditions that affect cognition
- Can come to MUSC twice for study visits
- Can return to MUSC in 2 years for a follow up visit
- Can bring a Co-Participant to study visits who you have a least weekly contact with
- Want to be part of a team of volunteers fighting AD!
Compensation will be provided for those who qualify.
If you are interested please call or email, Mallory Gillen 843-876-7034 email@example.com or click here to visit our website for more information.