Master the Medicare Maze
New Open Enrollment is running now through March 31
Zoom Seminar on Sunday, February 21 at 4:00 pm
There is still time to understand Medicare better and switch plans to save money and/or get better coverage.
Jennifer Curran is known for her Educational Seminars where she provides unbiased, straightforward facts about how Medicare works. Jennifer will be hosting a 30-minute seminar via Zoom on Sunday, February 21 at 4:00 pm.
The Zoom meeting ID is: 879 4575 5452
You will learn:
- Open Enrollment running now through March 31.
- Quick Medicare 101.
- The 2 different ways you can get Medicare – Medicare Advantage (Part C) or Original Medicare + Supplement Plan.
- Pros vs Cons of each way and which is best for you.
- How to ensure you have the best Medicare Supplement Plan at the best price.
- What is the difference between Supplement Plan F vs Plan G and which is better?
- What is the “catch” with the TV ads that promise $0 premium, Extra Benefits, etc.
- How Part D Drug plans work and how to save money in copays.
- What you must do when you are months away from turning 65.
- If you are 65+ and still working – how to assess if Medicare would be better coverage than your company’s health plan.
- Is individual Dental insurance worth it?
Please RSVP at www.MasterTheMedicareMaze.com. The Zoom meeting ID and passcode (same as listed above) will be sent once you RSVP, as well as 10 minutes prior to the meeting. For more information, please contact Jennifer Curran at 843.642.9151.
-Submitted by The Lake House