Earlier today, Tidelines published information that effective April 1, 2021, many Lake House facilities will reopen as indicated below. Please note that we have received updated information about the use of masks and distancing in Lake House facilities. These changes are indicated in bold print.
- The Lake House Library will open. Masks and distancing are required and maximum occupancy is 4.
- Basketball, volleyball, soccer, and playground will open. Masks are encouraged.
- Community Center Pool and bathrooms will be open from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm limited to 40 people maximum, 90 minutes per person, and amenity card access. Masks are encouraged and distancing from people outside a household is required.
- The Lake House Outdoor Pool and bathrooms will open from 8:00 am (or 9:15 am after water aerobics) to 8:00 pm with a limit of 90 minutes per person and amenity card access. Masks are encouraged and distancing from people outside a household is required. One adult, or one child and parent are allowed in the restroom at a time.
- The Lake House front and back porches will be open for seating. The maximum is 10 people. Masks are encouraged and distancing is required.
- The Lake House art hall and restrooms will be open during regular building hours. Masks and distancing are required when indoors.
- The Lake House Indoor Pool will be open for Family/Recreational Swimming on the following schedule: Monday through Thursday from 1:00 pm to 3:45 pm and Friday through Sunday from 1:00 pm to 4:45 pm. Please note, the maximum capacity for the Indoor Pool and Pool Area remains at 10 persons. Individual reservations are required for each person in the pool/pool area. Click for reservations. Per Town ordinance, face coverings are required when not swimming.
Note: If you need to cancel your reservation, please make sure to email Jamie Mixon at firstname.lastname@example.org. We want to make sure spots are open for others who would like to make a reservation. Thank you!
-Submitted by SIPOA