5K Walk/Run on July 3
Celebrate the Fourth of July holiday with some fitness fun and join us for Seabrook’s (just over) 5K Walk/Run on Saturday, July 3 at 8:00 am. Whether you are running, walking, or a combination of both, it is fun for all!
This family friendly event will begin at 8:00 am at The Lake House. Participants will be placed in corrals to space out the start based on their selection on the registration form. The cost for the Walk/Run is $20.00.
Registration forms are available here or at The Lake House. Completed registration forms must be returned to The Lake House front desk or emailed to email@example.com. Please note, Fourth of July event shirts are limited, availability and size are not guaranteed after Wednesday, June 9.
5K Walk/Run Volunteers Needed
The Lake House is looking for volunteers to assist with Seabrook Island’s Fourth of July Walk/Run on Saturday, July 3.
Volunteers will be asked to meet at The Lake House at 7:15 am and the race should be completed by 10:00 am. Responsibilities may include directing participants on the racecourse, water station support, and cheering on participants. If you are interested in volunteering for this super fun event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fireworks at Seabrook Island Club
Saturday, July 3
Range Opens at 5:00 pm
Bars/Food/Music at 6:00 pm Fireworks at 9:00 pm
The Town of Seabrook sponsored fireworks exhibition is scheduled for Saturday, July 3 and will be behind the Island House on the driving range. We will picnic on the practice golf range and the Club will offer bar service and BBQ grills. On the lawn, we will have live music and fun for the whole family! The fireworks will go off from the 9th Fairway at 9:00 pm. Everyone is invited and no reservations are necessary for the event.
- Rain date is Monday, July 5.
- Spectator Area is the Club’s driving range and will open at 5:00 pm.
- No grills or open flames will be permitted.
- The Club will provide Grill & Bar service starting at 6:00 pm. Member charges, amenity cards, and cash will be accepted.
- Due to South Carolina ABC regulations, outside alcoholic beverages are not permitted.
- No dogs are permitted at the event except service animals.
Fourth of July Parade
The Fourth of July Parade will begin at 9:30 am on Sunday, July 4 on Seabrook Island Road, in the area of Seabrook Village. The parade route passes in front of The Lake House and completes a loop around Seabrook Island Road. The route is 6.7 miles long and takes about an hour to complete.
If you are interested in participating in the parade, click here for the registration form, or you can request a registration form via email (email@example.com).
Return registration forms to The Lake House Front Desk
by 12:00 pm Thursday, July 1, 2021.
Please follow the guidelines below if you plan on participating in the parade:
- Any type of vehicle allowed on Seabrook roads and able to maintain 10 mph may take part in the parade.
- For safety reasons, all bicycle riders must line up at the front of the parade and should be able to complete the 6.7-mile parade loop at a speed of 6 mph.
- Please do not throw candy/items from vehicles in the parade.
- All parade participants must be in line on Seabrook Island Road in the Seabrook Village area by 9:00 am.
(Image credits: clipartmax.com and Tidelines Editors)