Last Event in October
- Halloween Pet Parade & Costume Contest – Dress your pet in their best costume and bring’em to The Lake House for some Halloween fun!
- Wednesday, October 27, from 5:00 pm to 6:00 pm at The Lake House
Thanksgiving Holiday Events
Sixth Annual SIPOA Holiday Canned Food Drive Begins Monday, November 1, through Saturday, December 11.
- Thursday, November 25
- 8:00 am – Turkey Trot Walk/Run (The Lake House) – Event shirts are limited! Availability and size are not guaranteed after Thursday, October 28.
- Friday, November 26
- 1:00 pm – 6:00 pm – Holiday Art Fair (The Lake House – Live Oak Hall)
- 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm – Holiday Art Fair refreshments at The Lake House in Live Oak Hall
- 3:30 pm – Holiday Parade (Seabrook Island Road Loop)
- 4:30 pm – 6:30 pm – Holiday Tree Lighting with Refreshments, Music, and S’mores at The Lake House
For more information about these events and how to register, go to sipoa.org and click on The Lake House, Thanksgiving Holiday Events, or click here to be directed to the page.
Fitness and Recreation
New Semi-Private Series and Workshops added:
- HIIT Express Semi-Private Series – This class incorporates high-intensity interval training that is sure to make you break a sweat and challenge your body all in just 30 minutes.
- Mondays from November 1 – November 29, from 7:00 am – 7:30 am – $50 for the series ($10 per workout).
- Fitness Rewired Outdoor Semi-Private Series – This class focuses on cardio, strength, mobility, balance, and overall fitness improvement. Start where you are!
- Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from November 1 – December 3, from 8:30 am – 9:30 am – $130 for the series ($10 per workout).
- Body Strong Semi-Private Series – This is a body, weight resistance, and strength class. It focuses on becoming strong, confident, and stable in your own body.
- Thursdays from November 4 – December 2 (1 workout per week over 5 weeks, No class on 11/25), from 7:00 am – 7:45 am, $40 for the series ($10 per workout).
- Zumba Flare Workshop – Dance to Michael Jackson, Bruno Mars, Beyoncé, and many others all while burning calories and having fun.
- Choose from Thursday, November 4, 11 or 18 from 8:15 am – 9:15 am – $10 per Workshop.
- Golf and Pickleball Conditioning Workshop – This Golf and Pickleball Conditioning Workshop will provide strength and power conditioning training, complemented by total body stretching.
- Friday, November 5 at 12:00 pm – $12 for the workshop
For more information about the classes above, go to sipoa.org and click on The Lake House, Semi-Private Series, or click here to be directed to the page.
The Seabrook Island Property Owners website includes everything you need to know about these classes, any cancellations that may occur, The Lake House Spa as well as The Lake House Guide. Once on the SIPOA website, look at the area close to the top of the homepage for The Lake House. There is a dropdown menu with all this information.
Please note that everyone (vaccinated and unvaccinated) is required to wear a mask inside The Lake House. However, masks may be removed while exercising.
-Submitted by Jamie Mogus Mixson, The Lake House Manager