Thanksgiving Holiday Events
- Thursday, November 25
- 8:00 am – Turkey Trot Walk/Run (The Lake House) – Event shirts are sold out!
- Volunteers Needed for Seabrook Island’s Annual Turkey Trot!
- The Lake House is looking for volunteers to assist with Seabrook Island’s Turkey Trot Thursday, November 25th. Volunteers will be asked to meet in the lobby of the Lake House at 7:15 am on race day. The race should be completed by 10:00 am. Responsibilities may include directing participants on racecourse, hydration support (water station), and cheering on participants.
- Friday, November 26
- 1:00 pm – 6:00 pm – Holiday Art Fair (The Lake House – Live Oak Hall)
- 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm – Holiday Art Fair refreshments at The Lake House in Live Oak Hall
- 3:30 pm – Holiday Parade (Seabrook Island Road Loop) Low Registrants, please register today!
- 4:30 pm – 6:30 pm – Holiday Tree Lighting with Refreshments, Music, and S’mores at The Lake House
Fitness and Recreation
New Semi-Private Series & Fitness Class added for December:
- Zumba Flare Fitness Class – Dance to Michael Jackson, Bruno Mars, Beyoncé, and many others all while burning calories and having fun!
- Thursdays at 9:15 am starting December 2. This class is part of the regular fitness schedule and included with the Monthly Class Pass.
- Chair Yoga Semi-Private – Chair yoga is a gentle form of yoga that can be done sitting on a chair or standing on the ground while using the chair for support.
- Wednesdays at 2:30 pm, December 1 – December 29 – $70 for the series ($14 per workout)
- Golf & Pickleball Conditioning Semi-Private – This Golf and Pickleball Conditioning semi-private 3-week series will provide strength and power conditioning training, complemented by total body stretching.
- Fridays at 12:00 pm, December 3 – December 17 – $36 for the series ($12 per workout)
- Fitness Rewired Semi-Private Option 2 – This class focuses on cardio, strength, mobility, balance, and overall fitness improvement. Start where you are; feel and see yourself grow stronger and more fit every week! The maximum number of participants has been met for the first session (8:30 am – 9:30 am); however, we want to offer you the opportunity to still join us as we help you get stronger! We will open a second session (10:00 am – 11:00 am) if we receive a minimum of 6 participants.
- Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays (NO CLASS 12/24 OR 12/27) from 10:00 am – 11:00 am, December 6 – December 31 – $100 for the series ($10 per workout)
The Seabrook Island Property Owners website includes everything you need to know about these classes, any cancellations that may occur, The Lake House Spa as well as The Lake House Guide. Once on the SIPOA website, look at the area close to the top of the homepage for The Lake House. There is a dropdown menu with all this information.
Please note that everyone (vaccinated and unvaccinated) is required to wear a mask inside The Lake House. However, masks may be removed while exercising.
-Submitted by Jamie Mogus Mixson, The Lake House Manager