SIPOA COVID UPDATE
Effective December 1, 2021, based on MUSC’s recommendations and review of its protocol, Seabrook Island Property Owners Association (SIPOA) modified the face mask requirements. Click here to read the new policies for the SIPOA facilities.
LAST CALL FOR CANNED FOOD DRIVE
It’s not too late to donate!
Friday, December 10, is the final day of SIPOA’s 6th Annual Canned Food Drive. Thanks to the generous hearts of Seabrookers, as of last Thursday afternoon we have received about 4,500 pounds of canned food. Inching closer to our ambitious goal of 8,000 pounds, we hope you can help put us over the top. With just a few more days to go, please bring canned food items and shopping bags with handles to The Lake House. Together we CAN fight hunger. Thank you!
Due to low response, the Chili Cook-Off has been canceled.
Fitness and Recreation
To view the complete list of recreation and fitness classes (not including the semi-private classes listed below), click here.
New Semi-Private Series & Fitness Class added for December:
- Body Strong – This is a body, weight resistance and strength class.
- Thursdays from 7:00 am – 7:45 am from December 9 to December 30 (1 workout per week for 4 weeks). The cost is $40 for the series ($10 per workout).
- HIIT Express- This class incorporates high-intensity interval training that is sure to make you break a sweat and challenge your body all in just 30 minutes.
- Mondays at 7:00 am from December 6 – December 27. (1 workout per week for 4 weeks). $40 for the series ($10 per workout)
- Fitness Rewired Semi-Private Option 2 – This class focuses on cardio, strength, mobility, balance, and overall fitness improvement. Start where you are; feel and see yourself grow stronger and more fit every week! The maximum number of participants has been met for the first session (8:30 am – 9:30 am); however, we want to offer you the opportunity to still join us as we help you get stronger! We will open a second session (10:00 am – 11:00 am) if we receive a minimum of 6 participants.
- Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays (No Class 12/24 or 12/27) from 10:00 am – 11:00 am, December 6 – December 31 – $100 for the series ($10 per workout)
The Seabrook Island Property Owners website includes everything you need to know about these classes, any cancellations that may occur, The Lake House Spa as well as The Lake House Guide. Once on the SIPOA website, look at the area close to the top of the homepage for The Lake House. There is a dropdown menu with all this information.
-Submitted by Jamie Mogus Mixson, The Lake House Manager