Thank You For Donating
Thank you Seabrook Island community for your continued and astonishing support with the food drive. 5,810 pounds of food donated for the 6th Annual SIPOA Canned Food Drive!
THANK YOU SEABROOK!!!
Seabrook Island’s Polar Bear Plunge
Saturday, January 1, 2022, at 10:30 am
Seabrook Island’s Polar Bear Plunge will be at North Beach near Boardwalk 1 with splashdown at 10:30 am on New Year’s Day. A bonfire and hot chocolate will be provided and you can bring s’mores to roast. Everyone is invited…bring your kids, grandkids, and guests.
Show up to take the plunge or just join in the festivities and wish your fellow Seabrookers a very Happy New Year!
Fitness and Recreation
To view the complete list of recreation and fitness classes (not including the semi-private classes listed below), click here. All fitness classes will be canceled on Friday, Dec. 24, and Saturday, Dec. 25.
December Semi-Private Series & Fitness Class:
- Body Strong – This is a body, weight resistance and strength class.
- Thursdays from 7:00 am – 7:45 am from December 9 to December 30 (1 workout per week for 4 weeks). The cost is $40 for the series ($10 per workout).
- HIIT Express- This class incorporates high-intensity interval training that is sure to make you break a sweat and challenge your body all in just 30 minutes.
- Mondays at 7:00 am from December 6 – December 27. (1 workout per week for 4 weeks). $40 for the series ($10 per workout)
- Fitness Rewired Semi-Private Option 2 – This class focuses on cardio, strength, mobility, balance, and overall fitness improvement. Start where you are; feel and see yourself grow stronger and more fit every week! The maximum number of participants has been met for the first session (8:30 am – 9:30 am); however, we want to offer you the opportunity to still join us as we help you get stronger! We will open a second session (10:00 am – 11:00 am) if we receive a minimum of 6 participants.
- Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays (No Class 12/24 or 12/27) from 10:00 am – 11:00 am, December 6 – December 31 – $100 for the series ($10 per workout).
The Seabrook Island Property Owners website includes everything you need to know about these classes, any cancellations that may occur, The Lake House Spa as well as The Lake House Guide. Once on the SIPOA website, look at the area close to the top of the homepage for The Lake House. There is a dropdown menu with all this information.
-Submitted by Jamie Mogus Mixson, The Lake House Manager