The deadline to renew business licenses and short-term rental permits has been extended from April 30 to May 16, 2022.
- Applications must be dropped off at town hall or postmarked by May 16 to avoid late fees.
- Business Licenses submitted after May 16 will be considered late and subject to penalties of 5% per month.
- Short-Term Rental Permits which are not renewed by May 16 will become invalid; the owner or manager must remove all ads and cease rental activity.
- To avoid late fees, businesses must renew directly with the town; the statewide portal will begin assessing late fees on May 1.
- This extension is a result of processing delays at Charleston County.
For Renewal information please use the links below:
-Submitted by Town of Seabrook Island