TOWN OF SEABROOK ISLAND
PUBLIC HEARING NOTICE
Notice is hereby provided that a Public Hearing will be held on Tuesday, May 17, 2022, at 2:30 pm at Seabrook Island Town Hall, 2001 Seabrook Island Road, Seabrook Island, SC. During the Public Hearing, Town Council will receive comments on the following ordinances:
An ordinance to repeal and replace the Town of Seabrook Island Development Standards Ordinance (“DSO”); to repeal and replace the Town of Seabrook Island Zoning Map; and to repeal conflicting provisions from the Town Code for the Town of Seabrook Island
- Ordinance 2022-04: Enacting Ordinance
- Ordinance 2022-04 – Exhibit A: Town of Seabrook Island Development Standards Ordinance (Full Text)
- Ordinance 2022-04 – Exhibit B: Official Zoning Map of the Town of Seabrook Island
- Other Info: Zoning District Transition Summary
- Other Info: DSO Overview Presentation
- Other Info: Current DSO
- Other Info: Current Zoning Map
A copy of the proposed ordinance (including all exhibits) may be viewed by clicking the links above. The ordinance may also be viewed at Town Hall during regular business hours (Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.).
Individuals who wish to participate in Public Hearings via Zoom may call (843) 768-9121 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for log-in information.
Submit a Written Comment
Individuals who wish to submit a comment in advance of the Public Hearing may do so in writing by 12:00 pm on the day of the meeting using one of the following options:
- Online: www.townofseabrookisland.org/dso
- Email: email@example.com
- Mail or Hand Deliver: 2001 Seabrook Island Road, Seabrook Island, SC 29455
Watch Live Stream Video
The Public Hearing will be live-streamed on the town’s YouTube channel: Click here for Live Stream.
For more information, please call (843) 768-9121 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
-Submitted by Joseph M. Cronin, Town Administrator