Funds are still available for
2022 Community Promotion Grants
The Community Promotion Grant program was established by Seabrook Island Town Council in 2021 and is now in its second year of operation.
Community Promotion Grants are intended to provide financial support to eligible non-profit entities for programs and activities designed to benefit the Town of Seabrook Island by promoting and enhancing community wellness, cultural and historical awareness, environmental and wildlife conservation efforts, and economic development; or which improve citizen participation, satisfaction and sense of place.
2022 Community Promotion Grant Program Summary
- Total Funds Available in 2022: $7,500.00
- Total Funds Remaining in 2022: $2,500.00
- Minimum Grant Amount: $250.00
- Maximum Grant Amount: $1,500.00
- To Apply: Grant applications will continue to be accepted until October 1, 2022, or upon the commitment of all available grant funding for 2022.
If your organization is interested in applying, click here for information about program eligibility, guidelines, and application.
-Submitted by the Town of Seabrook Island