Date: Wednesday, March 22
Time: 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm
Place: The Lake House Outdoor Pool
With spring just around the corner, it’s your dog’s turn to enjoy an afternoon at the Lake House Outdoor Pool.
We are asking all attendees to bring a small monetary donation or dog food to benefit the Hallie Hill Animal Sanctuary.
- Swimming is for dogs only. Humans should not enter the pool past knee depth.
- All dogs must be current on the following vaccines: rabies, distemper, parvo and Bordetella.
- Prior to entering the pool area, please walk your dog to help him/her relieve themselves, and be sure to pick up any waste. We would like to avoid accidents in the pool.
- All dogs must be on the leash outside of the pool gates. Please be aware that the Palmetto Lake (behind the Lake House) is home to alligators.
- Your dog may be released from the leash upon entering the pool gates.
- Your dog must always remain under your control.
- Please be aware of your dog’s location at all times.
- All dogs should be socialized with other dogs and humans. Aggressive behavior is not permitted and will result in expulsion from the event.
- Female dogs in season are not allowed.
- Outside food and drink (dog and human) are not allowed in the pool.
- Fresh water will be available for dogs throughout the event
A signed liability waiver is required to enter the event. Waivers will be available at the entrance.
Please note, the Outdoor Pool and Pool area will close at 2:00 pm on Wednesday, 3/22 for the event and will remain closed for Thursday, 3/23. The Outdoor Pool and Pool area will re-open at 9:15 am on Friday, 3/24.
(Image credit: istockphoto.com)