The regular outdoor pool hours:
– Monday through Friday opens at 9:15 am following the conclusion of the water classes and closes 9:00 pm.
– Saturday and Sunday open from 8:00 am to 9:00 pm.
Information about the indoor pool, as well as the rules for both indoor and outdoor pools, can be viewed by clicking here.
Please bring a towel with you. Pool towels are not provided. Amenity Cards are required to access The Lake House.
The November fitness calendar can viewed by clicking here. This schedule does not include Semi-Private classes.
- Due to the election, the following classes held in the Live Oak Hall will be canceled on Tuesday, November 7: Mat Pilates, Cardio Interval, Core Fusion, Get Pumped and HIIT Boxing.
- Due to Thanksgiving and the holiday events, all fitness classes will be canceled from Thursday, November 23 through Saturday, November 25.
Sign up now for the following Semi-Private classes. For more information about the Semi-Private series as well as detailed descriptions of the individual classes, click here.
- Mind & Body Chair – Mondays & Fridays, December 1 – 22 at 4:00 pm.
- All Over Fit – Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays at 8:30 am.
November Session: October 30 – December 1 (no class November 24)
December Session: December 4 – December 22
- Yin Yoga – Tuesdays, November 7 – 28 at 5:15 pm.
- Chair Yoga – Wednesdays, November 1 – 29 at 2:30 pm.
- Sit & Be Fit – Mondays & Fridays, December 1 – 22 at 3:00 pm
- Social Fit Hybrid – Wednesdays, December 6 – 27 at 4:00 pm.
For complete information about the Wellness Services, click here.
- 8th Annual Canned Food Drive – November 1 – December 8. Drop off your canned goods at The Lake House lobby.
- Brain Health – Thursday, November 9 at 3:00 pm.
- Happy Hour Singles Game Night – Monday, November 13 from 4:00-6:00 pm.
- Seabrook Island Thanksgiving Day Turkey Trot – Thursday, November 23 at 8:00 am.
Click here for more information about The Lake House Activities & Events.
-Submitted by Jamie Mogus Mixson, The Lake House Manager