The regular outdoor pool hours:
– Monday through Friday opens at 9:15 am following the conclusion of the water classes and closes 9:00 pm.
– Saturday and Sunday open from 8:00 am to 9:00 pm.
Information about the indoor pool, as well as the rules for both indoor and outdoor pools, can be viewed by clicking here.
Please bring a towel with you. Pool towels are not provided. Amenity Cards are required to access The Lake House.
The November fitness calendar can viewed by clicking here. This schedule does not include Semi-Private classes.
Due to Thanksgiving and the holiday events, all fitness classes will be canceled from Thursday, November 23 through Saturday, November 25.
Sign up now for the following Semi-Private classes. For more information about the Semi-Private series as well as detailed descriptions of the individual classes, click here.
- Mind & Body Chair – Mondays & Fridays, December 1 – 22 at 4:00 pm.
- All Over Fit – Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays, December 4 – December 22 at 8:30 am.
- Yin Yoga – Tuesdays, December 5 and 19 at 5:15 pm.
- Chair Yoga – Wednesdays, December 6, 20 and 27 at 2:30 pm.
- Sit & Be Fit – Mondays & Fridays, December 1 – 22 at 3:00 pm.
- Social Fit Hybrid – Wednesdays, December 6 – 27 at 4:00 pm.
For complete information about the Wellness Services, click here.
- 8th Annual Canned Food Drive – November 1 – December 8. Drop off your canned goods at The Lake House lobby. We are off to a great start – 1,700 pounds donated already!
- Brain Health Presentation – Thursday, November 16 at 3:00 pm.
- Seabrook Island Thanksgiving Day Turkey Trot – Thursday, November 23 at 8:00 am.
- Working Together to Prevent Type 2 Diabetes Presentation – Live presentation on Wednesday, November 29 at 1:00 pm. Available on Zoom on Thursday, November 30 at 10:00 am.
- Happy Hour Singles Game Night – Tuesday, December 12 from 4:30 – 6:00 pm.
Click here for more information about The Lake House Activities & Events.
-Submitted by Jamie Mogus Mixson, The Lake House Manager