Reminder: Effective April 1, 2021, the following facilities will reopen:
- The Lake House Library will open. Masks and distancing are required and maximum occupancy is 4.
- Basketball, volleyball, soccer, and playground will open. Masks are required.
- Community Center Pool and bathrooms will be open from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm limited to 40 people maximum, 90 minutes per person, and amenity card access. Masks and distancing are required when not in the pool.
- The Lake House Outdoor Pool and bathrooms will open from 8:00 am (or 9:15 am after water aerobics) to 8:00 pm with a limit of 90 minutes per person and amenity card access. Masks and distancing are required when not in the pool. One adult, or one child and parent are allowed in the restroom at a time.
- The Lake House front and back porches will be open for seating. The maximum is 10 people. Masks and distancing are required.
- The Lake House art hall and restrooms will be open during regular building hours. Masks and distancing are required.
- The Lake House Indoor Pool will be open for Family/Recreational Swimming on the following schedule: Monday through Thursday from 1:00 pm to 3:45 pm and Friday through Sunday from 1:00 pm to 4:45 pm. Please note, the maximum capacity for the Indoor Pool and Pool Area remains at 10 persons. Individual reservations are required for each person in the pool/pool area. Click for reservations. SIPOA COVID 19 facility use policies require that masks be worn upon entry, exit, and while on the pool deck.
Note: If you need to cancel your reservation, please make sure to email Jamie Mixson at email@example.com. We want to make sure spots are open for others who would like to make a reservation. Thank you!
-Submitted by The Lake House