October is going to be busy at The Lake House. Here are a couple of the activities and events that are planned:
- Cornhole Tournament – Saturday, October 2, 10 am start. Fundraiser for Seabrook Island Village Neighbors Helping Neighbors on The Lake House front lawn
- Dogtober Pool Party – Friday, October 15, from 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm at The Lake House Outdoor Pool
- Halloween Pet Parade & Costume Contest – Wednesday, October 27, from 5:00 pm to 6:00 pm at The Lake House
For more information, go to sipoa.org and click on The Lake House, then on Activities/ Events, or click on the hotlink above.
Fitness and Recreation
The October list of Semi-Private classes has been scheduled:
- Yin Yoga – Tuesdays from October 5 – 26 at 5:15 pm
- Chair Yoga – Wednesdays from October 6 – 27 at 2:30 pm
- Fitness Rewired – Monday, Wednesday & Friday from October 4 – 28 at 8:30 am
- HIIT Express – Thursdays from October 7 – 28 at 8:00 am
- Body Strong –
- Option 1 is on Thursdays, October 7 – 28 at 7:00 am
- Option 2 is on Thursdays from October 7 – 28 at 8:45 am
For more information on the classes above, go to sipoa.org and click on The Lake House, Semi-Private Series, or click here.
The Seabrook Island Property Owners website includes everything you need to know about these classes, any cancellations that may occur, and The Lake House Spa as well as The Lake House Guide. Once on the SIPOA website, look at the area close to the top of the homepage for The Lake House. There is a dropdown menu with all this information.
Please note that everyone (vaccinated and unvaccinated) is required to wear a mask inside The Lake House. However, masks may be removed while exercising.
-Submitted by Jamie Mogus Mixson, The Lake House Manager