Fitness and Recreation
New Semi-Private Series for December added:
- HIIT Express – Short on time but still want to get in a great work out? This class incorporates a high intensity interval training that is sure to make you break a sweat and challenge your body all in just 30 minutes.
- Mondays from December 6 – December 27, from 7:00 am – 7:30 am – $40 for the series ($10 per workout)
- Fitness Rewired – This class focuses on cardio, strength, mobility, balance, and overall fitness improvement. Start where you are, feel and see yourself grow stronger and more fit every week!
- Mondays, Wednesday, and Fridays from December 6 – December 31 (No class 12/24 or 12/27) from 8:30 am – 9:30 am – $100 for the series ($10 per workout)
- Body Strong – This is a body, weight resistance, strength class. It focuses on becoming strong, confident, and stable in your own body. The class will primarily utilize your own body as resistant to achieve maximum strength and stability.
- Thursdays from December 9 – December 30 from 7:00 am – 7:45 am – $40 for the series ($10 per workout)
For more information about the classes above, go to sipoa.org and click on The Lake House, Semi-Private Series, or click here to be directed to the page.
The Seabrook Island Property Owners website includes everything you need to know about these classes, any cancellations that may occur, The Lake House Spa as well as The Lake House Guide. Once on the SIPOA website, look at the area close to the top of the homepage for The Lake House. There is a dropdown menu with all this information.
Please note that everyone (vaccinated and unvaccinated) is required to wear a mask inside The Lake House. However, masks may be removed while exercising.
Thanksgiving Holiday Events
The Sixth Annual SIPOA Holiday Canned Food Drive began Monday, November 1, and will run through Saturday, December 11. Donate Today! Please bring your contributions to The Lake House Lobby.
- Thursday, November 25
- 8:00 am – Turkey Trot Walk/Run (The Lake House) – Event shirts are very limited!
- Friday, November 26
- 1:00 pm – 6:00 pm – Holiday Art Fair at The Lake House in Live Oak Hall
- 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm – Holiday Art Fair refreshments at The Lake House in Live Oak Hall
- 3:30 pm – Holiday Parade (Seabrook Island Road Loop)
- 4:30 pm – 6:30 pm – Holiday Tree Lighting with Refreshments, Music, and S’mores at The Lake House
-Submitted by Jamie Mogus Mixson, The Lake House Manager