2023 Disaster Awareness Day
Thursday June 1, 2023
10:00 am – 12:00 pm
Seabrook Island Club Island House
It’s never too early to prepare! If you have lived on Seabrook Island for awhile, Disaster Awareness Day is a good reminder of what we should do in case of a disaster. For those people who are new to the island, you will learn about what to do that you may never have thought about.
Click here for more information.
Traffic Signage Notice
Don’t forget the revised traffic signage on Royal Pine Drive and Baywood Drive
- The stop signs on Baywood Drive at the Cap’n Sams intersection will be removed.
- Stop signs will be added on Royal Pine Drive at the Old Forest Drive intersection.
There will be “Stop Sign Ahead” signs placed on Royal Pine Drive. A “Cross Traffic Does Not Stop” sign will be added to the Cap’n Sams stop sign at Baywood Drive.
Monday, June 5, 2023
4:30pm – 6:00pm
Eagles Nest Studio- The Lake House
Join Denise Hull on Monday, June 5 for BYOB BINGO, prizes and a ton of fun!!
You are welcome to bring your own beverages.
Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure your spot!
4th of July Activities
- 5K Walk/Run – Monday, July 3, 8:00 am, The Lake House, registration required.
- Fireworks – Monday, July 3, at dusk, Seabrook Island Club Driving Range.
- Parade – Tuesday, July 4, 9:30 am, Seabrook Island Road Loop, registration required.
- After Parade Party – Tuesday, July 4, 10:30 am – 12:30 pm, The Lake House, all are invited.
- Art Show – Tuesday, July 4, 11:00 am – 4:00 pm, The Lake House Live Oak Hall, all are invited.
For more information and to register, click here.
-Submitted by SIPOA