The regular outdoor pool hours:
– Monday through Friday opens at 9:15 am following the conclusion of the water classes and closes 9:00 pm. Please note that water classes will move to the indoor pool during inclement weather.
– Saturday and Sunday open from 8:00 am to 9:00 pm.
Information about the indoor pool, as well as the rules for both indoor and outdoor pools, can be viewed by clicking here.
Bring a towel with you. Pool towels are not provided. Amenity Cards are required to access to The Lake House.
The September fitness calendar can viewed by clicking here. This schedule does not include Semi-Private classes.
- The following fitness classes, located in The Live Oak Hall, will be canceled on Thursday, September 14, 2023, due to the American Red Cross Blood Drive.
– Vinyasa Flow
– Southern Dance Party
– Get Pumped
-30/30 Cardio Stretch
- Tone & Tighten will be canceled on Wednesday, September 20.
- Cardio Conditioning will be canceled on Wednesday, September 20.
- Core & More will be canceled on Friday, September 22.
Sign up now for the following Semi-Private classes. For more information about the Semi-Private series as well as detailed descriptions about the individual classes, click here.
- Fit Camps Greatest Hits – Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays, September 18 to October 27 at 12:00 pm.
- Yoga For All – Thursdays, October 5 – 26 (no class Oct 19) at 3:30 pm.
- Mind & Body Chair – Mondays & Fridays, September 8 – 25 at 4:00 pm.
- All Over Fit – Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays from 8:30 am – 9:30 am.
September Session: September 4 – September 29
October Session: October 2 – October 27
- Yin Yoga – Tuesdays, September 5 – 26 (no class Sept 12) at 5:15 pm.
- Chair Yoga – Wednesdays, September 6 – 27 at 2:30 pm.
- Sit & Be Fit -Mondays & Fridays, September 8 – 25 at 3:00 pm.
- Social Fit Hybrid -Wednesdays, September 6 – 27 at 4:00 pm.
Lake House Wellness Services
For complete information about the Wellness Services, click here.
-Submitted by Jamie Mogus Mixson, The Lake House Manager