Thank you for your help in maintaining the cleanliness and quality of The Lake House Fitness Center by following the rules below:
• Wipe down equipment after each use.
• Return weights to the racks provided. Do not drop or throw weights.
• Children 15 and under MUST be under the direct supervision (within arm’s reach) of an adult.
• Closed-toe athletic shoes are required.
• Shirts must be worn at all times. Swimsuits are not acceptable attire in the fitness center.
An active AMENITY CARD is REQUIRED for use of The Lake House Fitness Center, including the Indoor (Fitness) Pool. The amenity card allows The Lake House employees to easily identify who should be charged for daily use of the facility. Replacement amenity cards, as well as guest amenity cards can be obtained through the Amenity Office.
Property Owners/Club Members have the ability to access The Lake House from 5:00 AM to 11:00 PM with their Property Owner/Club Member amenity card. To obtain before and after hours access to The Lake House, please visit the Amenity Office. Guest of Owners/Members and Rental Guests do NOT have before and after hours access. Please note, there is no Property Owner/Club Member code to enter The Lake House. Please bring your amenity card when accessing The Lake House.
Submitted by The Lake House